Saturday, November 7, 2009

37:365

Wow... okay, so yes, it has been a month since I lasted posted. Whoops. I guess school will do that to you. I've had a bevy of concerts, rehearsals, mid-terms, photo shoots, studying binges, practice sessions, masterclasses, and socializing going on in my life, and it has shown no signs of settling down until I get past finals in December. BUT... I promise I will try to post more regularly, for the 3-5 people who actually visit this blog. :P

Anyhow. Here are a few photos from some of the recent shoots I've done in the past month.

Oh, and for my 20th birthday, my parents very generously decided to give me a brand new, gorgeous, amazing Canon EOS Rebel T1i. I named him Sydney Carton, after one of my favorite literary characters (Dickens fans will understand...). I think I'm in love. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment