Thursday, June 18, 2009

another blogging beginning.

I have a bad habit of leaving things incomplete, which includes my previous blog. Perhaps the problem was that my posts were mainly expositional in topic, rather than more personal and private. That's why I created this blog... I guess I just felt the need to write from inside my heart versus solely my mind. And I wasn't getting the journal "vibe"... it was as if I were writing for an audience, which took the necessary fun out of blogging. So, let's begin anew, shall we?

If you don't know me already, check out my bio on the sidebar. But for now, let's just say that I'm a musician, artist, and writer in need of a means of verbal expression.

More to come soon...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see ya again, Sarah. :) Looking forward to reading your new blog!

    ReplyDelete